May 15, 2018
This week Kristen interviews an Olympic Gold Medalist. Samantha Livingstone (Arsenault) won gold at just 18 years old in Sydney where she swam in the women’s 4x200 meter freestyle relay. But now Sam travels the country speaking and coaching high-performance athletes and coaches, is a women’s empowerment coach and the mom of four girls. On the show she shares the whole and not so pretty truth about winning gold, her struggles with perfectionism, and gives us steps we can all take to crush our inner critic.
* Discover more on Samantha’s website
* Get on the waiting list for Samantha’s Rise Free Academy
* Follow Samantha on Instagram
* Join the “I AM CHALLENGE”
* Watch Samantha’s TEDx Talk “An Olympian’s Path to Recovery”
* Read more of Kristen Hewitt's writing at KristenHewitt.me!
* Gratitude Journal by Kristen Hewitt & Shop Carrie Elle available here, use code BEYOU for %10 off at checkout!
* Follow BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE the podcast on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook here!
* Subscribe on iTunes and follow us on SoundCloud